Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Cleveland State Vikings (3-1) aim to extend a three-game winning stretch when they visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at George Gervin GameAbove Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan matchup in this article.
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: George Gervin GameAbove Center in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cleveland State Moneyline||Eastern Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cleveland State (-7.5)||144.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cleveland State (-7.5)||143.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Eastern Michigan won 13 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 16 times.
- The Eagles covered the spread nine times last season (9-5 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Cleveland State put together a 16-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, 18 Vikings games hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.