Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Cleveland State Vikings (3-1) and the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) matching up at George Gervin GameAbove Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 84-64 win for heavily favored Cleveland State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Cleveland State is projected to cover the spread (7.5) versus Eastern Michigan. The two sides are projected to go over the 143.5 over/under.
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: George Gervin GameAbove Center
- Line: Cleveland State -7.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -350, Eastern Michigan +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 84, Eastern Michigan 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State
- Pick ATS: Cleveland State (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Michigan Performance Insights
- Eastern Michigan's defensive performance was second-worst in the country last year with 80.8 points allowed per contest, but offensively it was more effective, scoring 72.2 points per game (162nd-ranked in college basketball).
- The Eagles averaged just 27.8 boards per game (10th-worst in college basketball), and allowed 34.0 boards per contest (332nd-ranked).
- When it comes to assists, Eastern Michigan put up only 9.6 per game (worst in college basketball).
- With 11.1 turnovers per game, the Eagles were 104th in the country. They forced 11.9 turnovers per contest, which ranked 174th in college basketball.
- Last year the Eagles sank 6.2 threes per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.6% (312th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Eastern Michigan ceded 8.5 three-pointers per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.2% (219th-ranked) from downtown.
- Eastern Michigan attempted 39.3 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 66.7% of the shots it took (and 76.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.6 three-pointers per contest, which were 33.3% of its shots (and 23.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.