Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Cleveland State Vikings (3-1) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at George Gervin GameAbove Center as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: George Gervin GameAbove Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Eagles Betting Records & Stats
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points in 17 of 29 games last season.
- The average over/under for Eagles outings last year was 153, 8.5 more points than this game's point total.
- The Eagles beat the spread 13 times in 31 games last season.
- Last season, Eastern Michigan won four out of the 23 games, or 17.4%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Eagles had a record of 1-11, a 8.3% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +260 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Eagles have a 27.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Eastern Michigan Insights & Trends
- The Eagles averaged only 3.5 more points per game last year (72.2) than the Vikings gave up (68.7).
- Eastern Michigan put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 6-9 overall record last season in games it scored more than 68.7 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Eastern Michigan vs. Cleveland State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Cleveland State||Eastern Michigan|
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-5-0|
|8-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-9-0|
|74.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.6|
|68.6||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||74|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.