Michigan vs. Middle Tennessee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at Imperial Arena has the Michigan Wolverines (2-0) going head to head against the Middle Tennessee Raiders (2-1) at 5:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 66-64 win for Michigan, so expect a tight matchup.
The Wolverines enter this matchup on the heels of an 80-39 victory over Oakland on Tuesday.
Michigan vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
Michigan vs. Middle Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan 65, Middle Tennessee 64
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Drake vs Iowa
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- UConn vs Minnesota
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Michigan Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wolverines had a +334 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 10.1 points per game. They put up 73.5 points per game to rank 43rd in college basketball and allowed 63.4 per outing to rank 153rd in college basketball.
- Michigan scored fewer points in conference action (73.2 per game) than overall (73.5).
- At home, the Wolverines scored 78.6 points per game last season, 10.2 more than they averaged away (68.4).
- At home, Michigan allowed 63.6 points per game last season. On the road, it conceded 62.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.