How to Watch the Michigan State vs. Indiana Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Indiana Hoosiers (3-7) host a Big Ten battle against the Michigan State Spartans (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN).
Indiana is totaling 324.3 yards per game offensively this season (108th in the FBS), and is surrendering 391.1 yards per game (87th) on defense. Michigan State has been struggling on offense, ranking fourth-worst in the FBS with 16.7 points per game. It has been better on defense, surrendering 27.7 points per contest (82nd-ranked).
We provide more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on BTN.
Michigan State vs. Indiana Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN)
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Michigan State vs. Indiana Key Statistics
|306.0 (124th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.3 (111th)|
|369.4 (58th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||391.1 (80th)|
|102.7 (119th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||111.3 (113th)|
|203.3 (93rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||213.0 (83rd)|
|19 (116th)||Turnovers (Rank)||13 (55th)|
|15 (51st)||Takeaways (Rank)||10 (115th)|
Michigan State Stats Leaders
- Noah Kim has racked up 1,090 yards on 56.5% passing while tossing six touchdown passes with six interceptions this season.
- Nathan Carter is his team's leading rusher with 167 carries for 711 yards, or 71.1 per game. He's found paydirt four times on the ground, as well.
- Jalen Berger has piled up 25 carries and totaled 93 yards with one touchdown.
- Montorie Foster leads his team with 447 receiving yards on 34 catches with two touchdowns.
- Tre Mosley has put together a 288-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 28 passes on 46 targets.
- Jaron Glover's 14 catches (on 28 targets) have netted him 261 yards (26.1 ypg).
Indiana Stats Leaders
- Brendan Sorsby has thrown for 1,164 yards (116.4 ypg) to lead Indiana, completing 57.6% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 188 rushing yards on 84 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Jaylin Lucas, has carried the ball 65 times for 265 yards (26.5 per game), scoring two times. He's also caught 33 passes for 235 yards and two touchdowns.
- Trent Howland has carried the ball 49 times for 240 yards (24.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Donaven McCulley has hauled in 40 catches for 524 yards (52.4 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- DeQuece Carter has caught 19 passes for 298 yards (29.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Cam Camper has a total of 285 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 17 throws and scoring one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Indiana or Michigan State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.