Michigan vs. Maryland: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (10-0) bring the first-ranked passing D in college football into a clash with the Maryland Terrapins (6-4), who boast the No. 24 passing offense, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Wolverines are massive, 18.5-point favorites. The over/under is 49.5 in the contest.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Michigan vs. Maryland matchup in this article.
Michigan vs. Maryland Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: College Park, Maryland
- Venue: SECU Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan vs. Maryland Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Michigan Moneyline||Maryland Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Michigan (-18.5)||49.5||-1200||+750||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Michigan (-17.5)||50.5||-1000||+640||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Florida vs Missouri
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
Michigan vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Michigan is 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites this season.
- Maryland has put together a 4-6-0 ATS record so far this year.
Michigan 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+225||Bet $100 to win $225|
|To Win the Big Ten||-200||Bet $200 to win $100|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.