Best Bets & Odds for the Texas vs. Iowa State Game – Saturday, November 18
Big 12 rivals will do battle when the No. 7 Texas Longhorns (9-1) meet the Iowa State Cyclones (6-4) at Jack Trice Stadium in Ames, Iowa. In the piece below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Texas vs. Iowa State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Texas vs. Iowa State?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ames, Iowa
- Venue: Jack Trice Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Texas 28, Iowa State 21
- Texas has won 88.9% of the games this season when it was the moneyline favorite (8-1).
- The Longhorns have played seven times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -275 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- Iowa State has won two of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Cyclones have played as an underdog of +225 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Longhorns a 73.3% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Texas has four wins in 10 games versus the spread this season.
- The Longhorns have an against the spread record of 3-4 in their seven games when favored by 7 points or more so far this season.
- In Iowa State's nine games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- This year, the Cyclones are winless against the spread when entering a game as an underdog of 7 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Texas vs. Iowa State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (44.5)
- This season, seven of Texas' 10 games have gone over Saturday's over/under of 44.5 points.
- There have been five Iowa State games that have ended with a combined score over 44.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 59.5 points per game, 15 points more than the over/under of 44.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54.6||54.7||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35.8||36.5||34.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-1||5-1||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||44.4||44.5||44.3|
|Implied Total AVG||25.2||24.5||25.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||1-1||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.