USC vs. UCLA: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The UCLA Bruins (6-4), with the ninth-ranked scoring defense in the nation, will visit the USC Trojans (7-4) and their third-ranked scoring offense, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Bruins are 6-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 63.5 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the USC vs. UCLA matchup.
USC vs. UCLA Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
USC vs. UCLA Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||USC Moneyline||UCLA Moneyline|
|BetMGM||USC (-6)||63.5||-225||+185||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||USC (-4.5)||63.5||-205||+168||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Florida vs Missouri
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma vs BYU
USC vs. UCLA Betting Trends
- USC has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Trojans have covered the spread twice when favored by 6 points or more this season (in eight opportunities).
- UCLA has covered three times in nine games with a spread this year.
USC & UCLA 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.