Amon-Ra St. Brown Week 11 Preview vs. the Bears
Amon-Ra St. Brown will be up against the seventh-worst passing defense in the NFL when his Detroit Lions take on the Chicago Bears in Week 11, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
St. Brown has posted 65 catches for a team-best 821 yards and four TDs this season so far this year. He has been targeted on 87 occasions, and averages 102.6 yards receiving.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on St. Brown and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
St. Brown vs. the Bears
- St. Brown vs the Bears (since 2021): 4 GP / 68.5 REC YPG / REC TD
- Chicago has allowed one opposing receiver to put up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Bears have allowed 18 opposing players to record a TD reception against them this year.
- Two opposing players have caught at least two TD passes in matchups with Chicago on the season.
- The Bears surrender 248.2 passing yards per game, the NFL's 26th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bears' defense ranks 31st in the league with 20 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
Lions Player Previews
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Props vs. the Bears
- Receiving Yards: 84.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on St. Brown with BetMGM Sportsbook.
St. Brown Receiving Insights
- In six of eight games this season, St. Brown has eclipsed his prop for receiving yards.
- St. Brown has 26.7% of his team's target share (87 targets on 326 passing attempts).
- He has 821 receiving yards on 87 targets to rank 21st in NFL play with 9.4 yards per target.
- St. Brown has a touchdown catch in four of eight games this season, but no games with more than one.
- He has scored four of his team's 28 offensive touchdowns this season (14.3%).
- With seven red zone targets, St. Brown has been on the receiving end of 25.0% of his team's 28 red zone pass attempts.
St. Brown's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Chargers||11/12/2023||Week 10||9 TAR / 8 REC / 156 YDS / 1 TD||2 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Raiders||10/30/2023||Week 8||9 TAR / 6 REC / 108 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/22/2023||Week 7||19 TAR / 13 REC / 102 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/15/2023||Week 6||15 TAR / 12 REC / 124 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Packers||9/28/2023||Week 4||7 TAR / 5 REC / 56 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.