Jared Goff Week 11 Preview vs. the Bears
Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff has a good matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), facing the Chicago Bears. The Bears are conceding the seventh-most passing yards in the NFL, 248.2 per game.
Goff has thrown for 2,507 yards (278.6 yards per game) this season, as Goff has completed 68.4% of his throws (223-for-326), with 14 touchdowns and five interceptions. Goff also has carried the ball 21 times for 11 yards and two scores, averaging up 1.2 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Goff and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Goff vs. the Bears
- Goff vs the Bears (since 2021): 4 GP / 240.2 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Chicago has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of two opposing players this year.
- The Bears have allowed one or more passing touchdowns to 10 opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Chicago has allowed six players to throw at least two touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- The Bears have allowed four opposing players to throw for three or more TD passes in an outing this season.
- The 248.2 passing yards per game allowed by the Bears defense makes them the NFL's 26th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bears' defense ranks 31st in the league by allowing two passing touchdowns per game to opponents (20 total passing TDs).
Lions Player Previews
Jared Goff Passing Props vs. the Bears
- Passing Yards: 275.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (-175)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Goff with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Goff Passing Insights
- Goff has gone over his passing yards total five times this year (55.6%).
- The Lions have passed 54.2% of the time and run 45.8% this season. They rank eighth in the NFL in scoring.
- With 326 attempts for 2,507 passing yards, Goff is sixth in league play with 7.7 yards per attempt.
- Goff has thrown for a touchdown in eight of nine games this season, with more than one TD pass four times.
- He has 57.1% of his team's 28 offensive touchdowns this season (16).
- Goff accounts for 31.8% of his team's red zone plays, with 28 of his total 326 passing attempts inside the opponent's red zone.
Jared Goff Rushing Props vs the Bears
- Rushing Yards: 0.5 (-125)
Goff Rushing Insights
- Goff has gone over his rushing yards total once in nine opportunities this season.
- Goff has a rushing touchdown in two games this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has nine carries in the red zone (15.0% of his team's 60 red zone rushes).
Goff's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Chargers||11/12/2023||Week 10||23-for-33 / 333 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / -2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Raiders||10/30/2023||Week 8||26-for-37 / 272 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||2 ATT / -2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/22/2023||Week 7||33-for-53 / 284 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/15/2023||Week 6||30-for-44 / 353 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||10/8/2023||Week 5||20-for-28 / 236 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 0 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.