Lions vs. Bears Injury Report — Week 11
Entering their Sunday, November 19 matchup with the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field, which starts at 1:00 PM , the Detroit Lions (7-2) are dealing with six players on the injury report.
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Lions faced the Los Angeles Chargers in their most recent game, winning 41-38.
The Bears' last game finished in a 16-13 win over the Carolina Panthers.
Detroit Lions Injury Report Today
|Kalif Raymond||WR||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Donovan Peoples-Jones||WR||Ribs||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jonah Jackson||OG||Wrist||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Isaiah Buggs||DL||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Ifeatu Melifonwu||S||Hand||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Levi Onwuzurike||DL||Hip||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chicago Bears Injury Report Today
|Justin Fields||QB||Thumb||Full Participation In Practice|
|Khalil Herbert||RB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Nate Davis||OL||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Khari Blasingame||FB||Concussion||Full Participation In Practice|
|Marcedes Lewis||TE||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Terell Smith||DB||Illness||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Cowboys vs Panthers
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
- Click here for Cardinals vs Texans
Lions vs. Bears Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Lions or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lions Season Insights
- The Lions own the ninth-ranked defense this season (310.7 yards allowed per game), and they've been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 406.4 yards per game.
- The Lions are averaging 26.8 points per game offensively this year (sixth in NFL), and they are surrendering 22.6 points per game (20th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Lions have the 20th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (231.6 allowed per game), and they've been better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- Detroit has been surging on both sides of the ball in the running game, ranking fourth-best in rushing offense (139 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (79.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With 11 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) against 10 turnovers committed (seventh in NFL), the Lions (+1) have the 11th-ranked turnover margin in the league.
Lions vs. Bears Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-8)
- Moneyline: Lions (-400), Bears (+310)
- Total: 48 points
Sign up to live bet on the Lions-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.