Michigan State vs. Evansville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Jack Breslin Students Events Center has the Michigan State Spartans (3-0) taking on the Evansville Purple Aces (0-3) at 1:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 100-52 win as our model heavily favors Michigan State.
The Spartans won their last matchup 105-44 against Detroit Mercy on Thursday.
Michigan State vs. Evansville Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Jack Breslin Students Events Center in East Lansing, Michigan
Michigan State vs. Evansville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan State 100, Evansville 52
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Drake vs Iowa
- UConn vs Minnesota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Michigan State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans outscored opponents by 11.1 points per game last season, with a +333 scoring differential overall. They put up 78.2 points per game (14th in college basketball) and gave up 67.1 per contest (249th in college basketball).
- Michigan State's offense was less effective in Big Ten matchups last year, putting up 74.7 points per contest, compared to its season average of 78.2 PPG.
- The Spartans scored 82.0 points per game at home last season. In away games, they averaged 74.9 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Michigan State surrendered 61.7 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 71.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.