Oakland vs. Drake Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Drake Bulldogs (2-0) and Oakland Golden Grizzlies (1-2) squaring off at John Gray Gymnasium has a projected final score of 78-69 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Drake, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 11:00 AM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Drake is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) against Oakland. The two teams are projected to exceed the 141.5 total.
Oakland vs. Drake Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Drake -8.5
- Point Total: 141.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Oakland vs. Drake Score Prediction
- Prediction: Drake 78, Oakland 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Oakland vs. Drake
- Pick ATS: Drake (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Oakland Performance Insights
- On offense, Oakland posted 73.3 points per game (136th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It allowed 76.3 points per contest at the other end (332nd-ranked).
- The Golden Grizzlies, who ranked 319th in college basketball with 28.9 boards per game, allowed 34.8 rebounds per contest, which was 12th-worst in college basketball.
- Oakland averaged 11.8 dimes per game, which ranked them 281st in college basketball.
- The Golden Grizzlies forced 13.1 turnovers per game last season (90th-ranked in college basketball), but they committed only 10.1 turnovers per contest (25th-best).
- The Golden Grizzlies ranked 192nd in college basketball by sinking 7.3 three-pointers per game, but they had a 30.9% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 24th-worst in college basketball.
- It was rough sledding for Oakland in terms of three-pointers allowed, as it gave up 8.8 threes per game (24th-worst in college basketball) and allowed a 36.8% three-point percentage to its opponents (18th-worst).
- Of the shots attempted by Oakland last year, 60.3% of them were two-pointers (71.8% of the team's made baskets) and 39.7% were three-pointers (28.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.