Pistons vs. Raptors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Pistons (2-11) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (5-7) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 217.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Raptors Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- TV: TSN and BSDET
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons Betting Records & Stats
- Detroit has played nine games this season that have had more than 217.5 combined points scored.
- Detroit has a 224.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 6.9 more points than this game's total.
- Detroit has a 6-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pistons have been chosen as underdogs in 12 games this year and have walked away with the win two times (16.7%) in those games.
- Detroit has not won as an underdog of +220 or more on the moneyline this season in six games with those odds or longer.
- Detroit has an implied victory probability of 31.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pistons vs Raptors Additional Info
|Raptors vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Raptors vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Raptors vs Pistons Prediction|
|Raptors vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pistons vs. Raptors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 217.5||% of Games Over 217.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pistons Insights & Trends
- Detroit's winning percentage against the spread at home is .333 (2-4-0). On the road, it is .571 (4-3-0).
- The Pistons' 109.8 points per game are only 0.9 fewer points than the 110.7 the Raptors give up.
- Detroit has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games it scores more than 110.7 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pistons vs. Raptors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pistons vs. Raptors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.