Pistons vs. Raptors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Detroit Pistons (2-11) will look to stop a 10-game losing streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (5-7) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Scotiabank Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on TSN and BSDET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Raptors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TSN and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons vs. Raptors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Raptors 116 - Pistons 106
Pistons vs Raptors Additional Info
|Raptors vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Raptors vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Raptors vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Raptors vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pistons vs. Raptors
- Pick ATS: Raptors (- 6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Raptors (-9.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.7
- The Raptors have a 6-6-0 ATS record this season compared to the 6-7-0 mark from the Pistons.
- Toronto hasn't covered the spread as a 6.5-point favorite or more this season, while Detroit covers as an underdog of 6.5 or more 57.1% of the time.
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Detroit and its opponents do it more often (61.5% of the time) than Toronto and its opponents (41.7%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Raptors are 3-1, while the Pistons are 2-10 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pistons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pistons Performance Insights
- Offensively the Pistons are the 24th-ranked squad in the NBA (109.8 points per game). On defense they are 20th (114.6 points conceded per game).
- In 2023-24, Detroit is sixth in the NBA in rebounds (46.5 per game) and fifth-best in rebounds conceded (41.1).
- The Pistons are seventh in the NBA in assists (27.4 per game) in 2023-24.
- Detroit is the worst team in the league in turnovers per game (16.7) and fifth-worst in turnovers forced (12.0).
- Beyond the arc, the Pistons are fifth-worst in the league in 3-pointers made per game (10.6). They are ranked 18th in 3-point percentage at 35.3%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.