Texas vs. Louisville: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Texas Longhorns (3-0) will attempt to extend a three-game winning stretch when they visit the Louisville Cardinals (2-1) at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs on ESPN.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas vs. Louisville matchup.
Texas vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Texas vs. Louisville Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Louisville Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-17.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas (-17.5)||143.5||-3500||+1280||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas vs. Louisville Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas won 18 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 17 times in Longhorns games.
- Louisville covered 11 times in 28 matchups with a spread last year.
- A total of 15 of the Cardinals' games last year went over the point total.
Texas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3000
- Texas is 15th-best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+3000), much higher than its computer rankings (23rd-best).
- Texas' chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 3.2%.
Louisville Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- Louisville, based on its national championship odds (+50000), ranks significantly higher (82nd in college basketball) than it does in our computer ranking (199th).
- With odds of +50000, Louisville has been given a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.