Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest at Value City Arena has the Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1) matching up with the Western Michigan Broncos (0-3) at 4:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 78-62 win as our model heavily favors Ohio State.
According to our computer prediction, Western Michigan projects to cover the 22.5-point spread in its matchup against Ohio State. The over/under is listed at 141.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Value City Arena
- Line: Ohio State -22.5
- Point Total: 141.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 78, Western Michigan 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Western Michigan vs. Ohio State
- Pick ATS: Western Michigan (+22.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Michigan Performance Insights
- On offense, Western Michigan scored 69.9 points per game (212th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It ceded 74.0 points per contest on defense (290th-ranked).
- The Broncos pulled down 33.4 boards per game (79th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 29.5 rebounds per contest (82nd-ranked).
- Western Michigan ranked 204th in the country with 12.7 dimes per contest.
- The Broncos ranked 217th in college basketball at 12.2 turnovers per game, but they forced 9.3 turnovers per game, which ranked sixth-worst in college basketball.
- The Broncos sank 8.1 threes per game (92nd-ranked in college basketball). They had a 33.0% shooting percentage (240th-ranked) from downtown.
- Western Michigan ceded 8.3 threes per game (300th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 36.1% three-point percentage (313th-ranked).
- Of the shots taken by Western Michigan last season, 58.4% of them were two-pointers (68.2% of the team's made baskets) and 41.6% were threes (31.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.