Western Michigan vs. Ohio State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 19
The Western Michigan Broncos (0-3) are heavy underdogs (+22.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Value City Arena. The matchup airs on Big Ten Network. The over/under is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Value City Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Broncos Betting Records & Stats
- Western Michigan combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points in 14 of 27 games last season.
- The Broncos had a 143.9-point average over/under in their contests last year, 2.4 more points than the point total for this game.
- The Broncos' record against the spread last season was 9-18-0.
- Western Michigan (9-18-0 ATS) covered the spread 41.9% of the time, 8.6% less often than Ohio State (13-18-0) last year.
Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 141.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 141.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Western Michigan Insights & Trends
- The Broncos' 69.9 points per game last year were only 0.9 more points than the 69 the Buckeyes gave up to opponents.
- Western Michigan went 6-6 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it scored more than 69 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 22.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Western Michigan vs. Ohio State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Ohio State||Western Michigan|
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||5-6-0|
|2-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-11-0|
|74.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||72.9|
|68.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-6-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.