Central Michigan vs. Siena Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-3) and Siena Saints (1-2) squaring off at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 77-65 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Central Michigan, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 11:30 AM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Central Michigan should cover the point spread, which is listed at 4.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 132.5 over/under.
Central Michigan vs. Siena Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
- Line: Central Michigan -4.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Central Michigan -200, Siena +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Central Michigan vs. Siena Score Prediction
- Prediction: Central Michigan 77, Siena 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Central Michigan vs. Siena
- Pick ATS: Central Michigan (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (132.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Central Michigan Performance Insights
- Last year, Central Michigan was 321st in the country on offense (65.7 points scored per game) and 264th on defense (73.0 points conceded).
- On the boards, the Chippewas were 192nd in the country in rebounds (31.5 per game) last year. They were 192nd in rebounds allowed (31.5 per game).
- Last season, Central Michigan was 21st-worst in the nation in assists at 10.7 per game.
- Last year the Chippewas were 299th in the nation in 3-point makes (6.2 per game) and 11th-worst in 3-point percentage (30.0%).
- Central Michigan gave up 8.2 3-pointers per game and conceded 34.7% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 290th and 247th, respectively, in college basketball.
- The Chippewas took 62.3% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 37.7% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 72.8% of the Chippewas' baskets were 2-pointers, and 27.2% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.