Pistons vs. Nuggets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Denver Nuggets (9-4) are favored (by 8.5 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (2-12) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Nuggets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET and ALT2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons vs. Nuggets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 116 - Pistons 108
Pistons vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pistons|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pistons vs. Nuggets
- Pick ATS: Pistons (+ 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-8.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.2
- The Pistons (6-8-0 ATS) have covered the spread 38.5% of the time, 4.4% more often than the Nuggets (5-8-0) this season.
- Denver (1-1) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 8.5 points or more this season (50%) than Detroit (4-1) does as an 8.5+-point underdog (80%).
- When it comes to going over the point total in 2023-24, Detroit and its opponents are more successful (64.3% of the time) than Denver and its opponents (30.8%).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the Pistons are 2-11, while the Nuggets are 9-4 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pistons with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pistons Performance Insights
- The Pistons are 24th in the NBA in points scored (110.0 per game) and 22nd in points allowed (116.6).
- Detroit is seventh in the league in rebounds per game (46.1) and fourth-best in rebounds allowed (41.5).
- This season the Pistons are ranked eighth in the NBA in assists at 27.2 per game.
- Detroit is the second-worst team in the league in turnovers per game (16.7) and third-worst in turnovers forced (11.6).
- In 2023-24 the Pistons are fifth-worst in the NBA in 3-point makes (10.5 per game) and rank 19th in 3-point percentage (35.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.