Oakland vs. Loyola Marymount Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (1-3) versus the Loyola Marymount Lions (2-2) at John Gray Gymnasium has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-75 in favor of Oakland. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Oakland is projected to cover the point spread (6.5) versus Loyola Marymount. The two teams are projected to exceed the 149.5 total.
Oakland vs. Loyola Marymount Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Loyola Marymount -6.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Loyola Marymount -250, Oakland +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Oakland vs. Loyola Marymount Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oakland 77, Loyola Marymount 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Oakland vs. Loyola Marymount
- Pick ATS: Oakland (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Oakland Performance Insights
- Offensively, Oakland averaged 73.3 points per game (136th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It allowed 76.3 points per contest on defense (332nd-ranked).
- The Golden Grizzlies ranked 12th-worst in the country with 34.8 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they grabbed 28.9 rebounds per game (319th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last year Oakland ranked 281st in college basketball in assists, putting up 11.8 per game.
- The Golden Grizzlies were top-25 last year in turnovers, 25th-best in college basketball with 10.1 turnovers per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 90th with 13.1 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Golden Grizzlies, who were 192nd in college basketball with 7.3 made threes per game, shot just 30.9% from beyond the arc, which was 24th-worst in the country.
- It was rough sledding for Oakland in terms of three-pointers allowed, as it ceded 8.8 threes per game (24th-worst in college basketball) and allowed a 36.8% three-point percentage to its opponents (18th-worst).
- Oakland took 60.3% two-pointers and 39.7% three-pointers last year. Of the team's baskets, 71.8% were two-pointers and 28.2% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.