Pistons vs. Nuggets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Denver Nuggets (9-4) visit the Detroit Pistons (2-12) after losing four straight road games. The Nuggets are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The point total is 224.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pistons vs. Nuggets Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: BSDET and ALT2
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pistons Betting Records & Stats
- Detroit has played eight games this season that have had more than 224.5 combined points scored.
- Detroit's games this year have had a 226.6-point total on average, 2.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Detroit has a 6-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pistons have been underdogs in 13 games this season and have come away with the win two times (15.4%) in those contests.
- Detroit has played as an underdog of +340 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Detroit has a 22.7% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Pistons vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pistons Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pistons Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pistons|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pistons vs. Nuggets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Pistons Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Detroit has had better results away (4-4-0) than at home (2-4-0).
- The Pistons put up an average of 110 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 108.1 the Nuggets give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 108.1 points, Detroit is 3-5 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Pistons vs. Nuggets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Pistons vs. Nuggets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.