Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Detroit Mercy Titans (0-4) against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) at Calihan Hall should be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-71 in favor of Detroit Mercy. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Michigan is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) versus Detroit Mercy. The two sides are expected to go over the 141.5 total.
Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Calihan Hall
- Line: Detroit Mercy -2.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Detroit Mercy -145, Eastern Michigan +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Detroit Mercy 72, Eastern Michigan 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan
- Pick ATS: Eastern Michigan (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Detroit Mercy Performance Insights
- Offensively, Detroit Mercy was the 60th-ranked team in college basketball (76.6 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 318th (75.3 points allowed per game).
- The Titans collected 33.7 rebounds per game and gave up 30.6 boards last year, ranking 65th and 143rd, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last season Detroit Mercy was ranked 221st in the country in assists with 12.5 per game.
- The Titans were the eighth-best team in the country in 3-pointers made (10.2 per game) and 11th-best in 3-point percentage (38.6%) last season.
- Detroit Mercy gave up 8.4 3-pointers per game and conceded 36.6% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 312th and 331st, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season, Detroit Mercy took 56.8% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 43.2% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 61.4% of Detroit Mercy's buckets were 2-pointers, and 38.6% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.