Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-4) will be looking to halt a four-game losing streak when hosting the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Calihan Hall. It will air at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan matchup.
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Calihan Hall in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Detroit Mercy Moneyline||Eastern Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Detroit Mercy (-2.5)||141.5||-145||+120||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Detroit Mercy (-2.5)||141.5||-144||+118||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Eastern Michigan put together a 13-16-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Eagles covered the spread 11 times last year (11-12 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Detroit Mercy won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- The Titans and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 30 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.