David Montgomery Week 12 Preview vs. the Packers
David Montgomery will be up against the fifth-worst rushing defense in the league when his Detroit Lions play the Green Bay Packers in Week 12, on Thursday at 12:30 PM ET.
Montgomery has carried the ball 118 times for a team-best 577 yards, good for 82.4 ypg. He has scored eight TDs on the ground. In addition, Montgomery has 88 receiving yards (12.6 ypg) on eight catches.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Montgomery and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Montgomery vs. the Packers
- Montgomery vs the Packers (since 2021): 4 GP / 86.5 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Three opposing rushers have recorded 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Packers during the 2023 season.
- Seven opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Green Bay this year.
- The Packers have given up two or more rushing TDs to one opposing rusher this season.
- The 134.7 rushing yards the Packers give up per contest makes them the 28th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this season.
- So far this season, the Packers have given up nine passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.9 per game. That ranks 18th in league play.
Lions Player Previews
David Montgomery Rushing Props vs. the Packers
- Rushing Yards: 68.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Montgomery with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in six of his seven opportunities this season (85.7%).
- The Lions have passed 54.9% of the time and run 45.1% this season. They rank seventh in the NFL in scoring.
- He has handled 39.7% of his team's 297 rushing attempts this season (118).
- Montgomery has a rushing touchdown in six of seven games this season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- He has 25.0% of his team's 32 offensive touchdowns this season (eight).
- He has 32 red zone carries for 48.5% of the team share (his team runs on 66% of its plays in the red zone).
David Montgomery Receiving Props vs the Packers
- Receiving Yards: 5.5 (-120)
Montgomery Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Montgomery has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 57.1% of his games (four of seven).
- Montgomery has 3.3% of his team's target share (12 targets on 361 passing attempts).
- He averages 7.3 yards per target this season (88 yards on 12 targets).
- Montgomery does not have a TD reception this season in seven games.
Montgomery's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Bears||11/19/2023||Week 11||12 ATT / 76 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 2 REC / 22 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chargers||11/12/2023||Week 10||12 ATT / 116 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/15/2023||Week 6||6 ATT / 14 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||10/8/2023||Week 5||19 ATT / 109 YDS / 1 TD||6 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Packers||9/28/2023||Week 4||32 ATT / 121 YDS / 3 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.