Central Michigan vs. Toledo: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 23 Toledo Rockets (10-1) will meet their MAC-rival, the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-6) in a matchup on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Kelly/Shorts Stadium. The Rockets are heavily favored in this contest, with the line sitting at 10 points. The over/under for the outing is 54.5 points.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Toledo vs. Central Michigan matchup.
Central Michigan vs. Toledo Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Central Michigan vs. Toledo Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Toledo Moneyline||Central Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Toledo (-10)||54.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Toledo (-9.5)||54.5||-360||+280||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Memphis vs Temple
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Navy vs SMU
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Florida State vs Florida
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Cal vs UCLA
- Alabama vs Auburn
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Washington State vs Washington
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Houston vs UCF
Central Michigan vs. Toledo Betting Trends
- Central Michigan has covered three times in 11 chances against the spread this season.
- The Chippewas have covered the spread twice this year (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Toledo has compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have been favored by 10 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
Central Michigan 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MAC||+5000||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.