Michigan State vs. Penn State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 11 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-2) and Michigan State Spartans (4-7) square off with the Land Grant Trophy at stake on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Ford Field. The Nittany Lions are double-digit favorites, by 22.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 43.5 points.
You will see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Penn State vs. Michigan State matchup in this article.
Michigan State vs. Penn State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Ford Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan State vs. Penn State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Penn State Moneyline||Michigan State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Penn State (-22.5)||43.5||-2000||+1000||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Penn State (-22.5)||43.5||-3000||+1200||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Washington State vs Washington
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Florida State vs Florida
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Navy vs SMU
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Memphis vs Temple
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Houston vs UCF
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Cal vs UCLA
Michigan State vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 4-5-1 ATS this season.
- The Spartans have been an underdog by 22.5 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Penn State has put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions have covered the spread twice when favored by 22.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
Michigan State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the Big Ten||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.