Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Detroit Lions right now have +1600 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Lions Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1600), the Lions are seventh-best in the NFL. They are one spot higher than that, sixth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Lions have experienced the fifth-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +2200 at the start of the season to +1600.
- The implied probability of the Lions winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1600 moneyline odds, is 5.9%.
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit has eight wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- The Lions have seen eight of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Lions have won eight of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- Detroit has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions rank 14th in total defense this season (322.4 yards allowed per game), but they've been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 400.6 total yards per game.
- The Lions own the 23rd-ranked defense this year (23.8 points allowed per game), and they've been better on offense, ranking fifth-best with 27.3 points per game.
Lions Impact Players
- Jared Goff has 20 TD passes and eight picks in 12 games, completing 67.7% for 3,288 yards (274.0 per game).
- Also, Goff has rushed for 21 yards and two scores.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown has 84 receptions for 1,042 yards (94.7 per game) and six TDs in 11 games.
- On the ground, David Montgomery has scored 10 TDs and gained 704 yards (78.2 per game).
- On the ground, Jahmyr Gibbs has scored five times and accumulated 626 yards (62.6 per game).
- On defense, Alex Anzalone has helped set the tone with 87 tackles, 5.0 TFL, three sacks, and five passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+500|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+10000|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+8000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||W 34-20||+8000|
|5||October 8||Panthers||W 42-24||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||W 20-6||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||L 38-6||+600|
|8||October 30||Raiders||W 26-14||+50000|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||W 41-38||+10000|
|11||November 19||Bears||W 31-26||+100000|
|12||November 23||Packers||L 29-22||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||W 33-28||+12500|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 5:21 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.