Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Detroit Lions are seventh in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1400.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1400
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Lions Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Lions are seventh-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1400), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- The Lions have had the sixth-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +2200 at the start of the season to +1400.
- The implied probability of the Lions winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1400 moneyline odds, is 6.7%.
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit has covered the spread eight times in 12 games.
- The Lions have played 12 games this year and eight of them have gone over the total.
- The Lions have won 80% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- Detroit has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- On offense, the Lions have been a top-five unit, ranking second-best in the NFL by totaling 400.6 yards per game. They rank 14th on defense (322.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Lions rank 23rd in scoring defense this season (23.8 points allowed per game), but they've been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 27.3 points per game.
Lions Impact Players
- Jared Goff has 20 touchdown passes and eight picks in 12 games, completing 67.7% for 3,288 yards (274.0 per game).
- On the ground, Goff has scored two TDs and gained 21 yards.
- In 11 games, Amon-Ra St. Brown has 84 catches for 1,042 yards (94.7 per game) and six TDs.
- In nine games, David Montgomery has rushed for 704 yards (78.2 per game) and 10 scores.
- In 10 games, Jahmyr Gibbs has run for 626 yards (62.6 per game) and five scores.
- Alex Anzalone has been doing his part on defense, delivering 87 tackles, 5.0 TFL, three sacks, and five passes defended for the Lions.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+450|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+6600|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+8000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||W 34-20||+10000|
|5||October 8||Panthers||W 42-24||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||W 20-6||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||L 38-6||+750|
|8||October 30||Raiders||W 26-14||+50000|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||W 41-38||+10000|
|11||November 19||Bears||W 31-26||+75000|
|12||November 23||Packers||L 29-22||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||W 33-28||+10000|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+900|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.