Michigan Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the Michigan Wolverines (4-3) have the 24th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wolverines play on the road against the Oregon Ducks on Saturday, December 2 at 3:30 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Michigan NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan Team Stats
- Michigan is outscoring opponents by 6.9 points per game with a +48 scoring differential overall. It puts up 81.9 points per game (62nd in college basketball) and allows 75.0 per contest (266th in college basketball).
- The Wolverines are 2-1 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Michigan is 3-2 in games it was listed as favorites, and has a single win (1-1) in games it was listed as the underdog.
- Michigan has won just one game this season when favored by three or fewer points (1-1), and it has totaled a pair of victories when favored by 3.5 points or more (2-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Michigan and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Michigan Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-2 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-1
- Michigan has one Quadrant 2 win, tied for the 16th-most in Division I. But it also has two Quadrant 2 losses, tied for the fourth-most.
- Michigan has tied for the 45th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Michigan Players
- The Wolverines points and assists leader is Dug McDaniel. He puts up 18.4 points per game and records 5.6 assists.
- Olivier Nkamhoua paces Michigan with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- McDaniel is the top three-point shooter for the Wolverines, connecting on 2.0 per contest.
- Michigan's steals leader is McDaniel, who averages 1.3 per game. Tarris Reed, Jr. leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.