Michigan State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Michigan State Spartans (4-4) currently have the 14th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +2500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Spartans are on the road against the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Tip time is set for 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 10. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Michigan State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2500||14th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Preseason||+1600||4th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan State Team Stats
- Michigan State outscores opponents by 9.3 points per game (scoring 72.6 per game to rank 232nd in college basketball while giving up 63.3 per contest to rank 34th in college basketball) and has a +75 scoring differential overall.
- Michigan State has a 4-2 record in games it was listed as favorites, and has yet to win (0-2) when listed as underdogs.
- The Spartans are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by two possessions or less (0-2).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Michigan State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Michigan State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-3 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Michigan State has three losses to Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 11th-most in the nation.
- Michigan State has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Michigan State Players
- Tyson Walker leads the Spartans scoring 20.7 points per game.
- A.J Hoggard leads Michigan State with 4.5 assists a game and Carson Cooper paces the team with 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- Walker is the top three-point shooter for the Spartans, connecting on 1.6 per contest.
- Michigan State's blocks leader is Cooper, who records 1.3 per game. Walker leads the team by averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.